We – Raschig GmbH – regard your privacy as important.
Information we collect from you, where you choose to provide it to us, enables
us to send you information about products and services in which you register an
interest. By providing us with your information you consent to us processing it
for this purpose. We will not pass it on to any third party. By visiting our
website, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this
For the purposes of the European
GeneralDataProtectionRegulation (GDPR) the data controller is Raschig GmbH.
Who is responsible for the website and the data controlling?
Zoe Bouligaraki, Dr. Martin Dunkel
Mundenheimer Straße 100
Tel.: +49 (621) 56 18 - 0,
You can reach the Data Protection Officer under email@example.com
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following
data about you:
Information you give us.You may give us information about you by
filling in forms on our site www.raschig.de or by corresponding with us by phone, email or
otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our
site, sign up for any regular newsletter, information services, web forum or
consultancy, search for a product, place an order on our site and when you
report a problem with our site or otherwise contact us. The information you
give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number, and
financial and credit card information.
- Information we collect about you.With regard to each of your visits to our site, we may
automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet
protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your
login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser
plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full
Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site
(including the date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page
response times, download errors, lengths of visits to certain pages, page
interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs),
methods used to browse away from the page, if you linked to our site from
another website, the address of that website, and, if you linked to the
site from a search engine, the address of that search engine and the
search term you used.
- Information we receive from other sources.We may receive information about you if you
use any other website we operate or other services we provide. We also
work closely with third parties (including, for example, business
partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services,
advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers,
credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from
MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use the information held about you in
the following ways:
- Information you give to us.We will use this information to carry out our obligations
arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide
you with the information, products and services you request from us, to
notify you about changes to or to make suggestions and recommendations
that may interest you about our range of products or services, or to
ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective
manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you.We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal
operations including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research,
statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is
presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive
features of our services, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of
advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant
advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you
and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you
- Information we receive from other sources.We may combine this information with the
information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may
use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out
above (depending on the types of information we receive).
You may revoke your consent to the processing of your
data at any time by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org . You may
ask us at any time for information about any personal data we hold about you,
or ask us to correct or delete that information. Any access request may be
subject to a fee of €10 to meet our costs in providing you with the details of
the information we hold about you. Our site may, from time to time, contain
links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and
affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that
these websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any
responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies
before you submit any personal data to these websites.
future will be posted on this page and where appropriate notified to you by
email. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our
with a good experience when you browse our website, and also allow us to
improve our site. By continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to our use
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that
we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
As part of respecting the privacy of our website
visitors, we do not use any cookies that collect personal information about
you. By using and browsing the Raschig GmbH website you are giving consent for
cookies to be used according to our policy. If you do not consent to cookies
being used, you can block or restrict any of the cookies through your browser
settings or refrain from using the website.
You can find more information about the individual
cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below.
This website will set some cookies that are essential
for the website to operate correctly. These cookies, none of which capture
personally identifiable information, are as follows:
- Visitor ID – this cookie is a numeric value that
identifies unique visitors and provides coherence and consistency to a
- Page Number – this cookie identifies the page you
- Session ID – this cookie identifies your website
- Test – this cookie checks whether or not your
browser supports cookies;
- Order – this cookie ensures that your shopping
basket works correctly.
Our websites will set several types of third-party
cookie, and we do not control the operation of any of them. The
third-party cookies which may be set include:
- Google Analytics – we use Google Analytics to
collect data about website usage. This data does not include personally
How do I change my cookie settings?
Most web browsers
allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out
more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to
manage and delete them, visitwww.aboutcookies.orgorwww.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being
tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visithttp://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
INFORMATION ABOUT USING OUR
conditions of website use
you may make use of our website www.raschig.de. Use of our site includes accessing, browsing or
registering to use our site.
you start to use our site, as these will apply to your use of the site. We
recommend that you print a copy of this for future reference.
- By using our site, you confirm that you accept
must not use our site.
Changes to these terms and our site, and access to our site
amending this page. Please check this page from time to time to take
notice of any changes we make as they are binding on you.
- We may update our site from time to time and
change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the
content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under
no obligation to update it.
- We do not guarantee that our site or any content
on it will be free from errors or omissions.
- We do not guarantee that our site or any content
on it will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is
permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or
change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable
to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have
access to our site.
- In order to ensure that this website remains
available to all users, we may monitor network traffic to identify
unauthorised attempts to upload or change information, or to otherwise
cause damage to the site.Anyone using this site expressly
consents to such monitoring.
- Unauthorised attempts to modify, alter, deface,
destroy or corrupt any information stored on this site or this system, to
defeat or circumvent any security features, to probe, scan or test for
vulnerabilities, to breach security or authentication measures, to forge
TCP/IP headers, to install or attempt to install unauthorised software, to
mount denial-of-service attacks, or to utilise this system for other than
its intended purposes are expressly prohibited and may result in criminal
- Any possible criminal activity will be reported,
together with any evidence that may be gathered, to the appropriate
Disclaimer of endorsement
- This site, and documents posted on it, may
contain hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained
by other public and private organisations. We do not guarantee the
accuracy, relevance, usefulness, timeliness or completeness of any linked
- The inclusion of links or pointers to other sites
is not intended to assign importance to those sites and the information
contained in them, nor is it intended to endorse, recommend or favour any
views expressed, or commercial products or services offered on those
sites, or the organisations sponsoring the sites, by trade name,
trademark, manufacture or otherwise.
- Reference on this site to any specific commercial
products, processes or services, or the use of any trade, firm or
corporation name is for the information and convenience of the site's
visitors, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation or favouring
by the Company.
- The views expressed by any individual within any
web forum are the views of that individual only and do not reflect or
represent in any way the views of the Company.
- All content on this site, and all content of any
documents provided to visitors or clients (in, for instance, newsletters)
is our property, or that of another original copyright holder, unless
- No user may copy, modify, publish, transmit,
transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute,
display, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part,
except with our express written agreement or that of the original
copyright holder. These copyright terms apply to all books and other
products purchased from this site, or acquired in any format by accessing
- The Company provides a number of free services
from its site, such as newsletters, green papers, etc. There is no
contract with the Company for any free service, so no user can become a
client by using any free service, and we are not liable to any user in any
way resulting from the use of any free service.
Limitation of liability
our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or
our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that
cannot be excluded or limited by South African law.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all
conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to
our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or
damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of
statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on
- If you are a business user, please note that, in
particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business or revenue;
- loss of
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage
caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other
technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment,
computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of
our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website
linked to it.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of
websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as
endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any
loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability
will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods by
use to you, which are set out in our terms and conditions of supply.
Acceptable Use Policy
- This acceptable use policy sets out the terms
between you and us under which you may access our websites www.raschig.de. This acceptable use policy applies to all users
of, and visitors to, our site.
- You may use our site only for lawful purposes.
You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local,
national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or
has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm
minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any
unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material, or any
other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, or send or
upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms,
time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, or any other harmful
programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the
operation of any computer software or hardware
- You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or resell any
part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of
- Not to access without authority, interfere with,
damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is
- any software used in the provision of our site;
- any equipment or network or software owned or
used by any third party.
Suspension and termination
- We will determine, at our discretion, whether
there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of
our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such
action as we deem appropriate.
- Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy
permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the
- Immediate temporary or permanent withdrawal of
your right to use our site.
- Immediate temporary or permanent removal of any
posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement
of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to,
reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law
enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- We exclude liability for actions taken in
response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses
described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action
we reasonably deem appropriate.
to the acceptable use policy
- We may revise this acceptable use policy at any
time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time
to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding
on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may
also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our